JOB DESCRIPTION: Primary responsibility is to enhance the relationships with corporate customers by identifying and understanding their needs, and then customizing recommendations to meet and exceed those needs. Main focus will be to direct sales of all sponsorship and advertising products – stadium signage, tickets, suites, merchandising, promotions, radio, television, game program, online media and other – and for all service aspects related to the sales function at a corporate level.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Selling all sponsorship and advertising products at the corporate level.
· Servicing sales accounts by providing unsurpassed customer service.
· Generate and develop new business through leads lists, name collection activities, cold calls, speaking engagements, etc.
· Responsible for the fulfillment aspect of corporate sales accounts.
· Follows and implements all team corporate sales programs, themes & events.
· Responsible for in-stadium activities relating to the functions of corporate sales (promotions, name generations, meet and greets, catering activities, etc.).
· Self-starter with a positive attitude; committed to teamwork.
· Excellent communication skills; customer service-oriented.
· Solid prioritization and organizational skills.
· One to two years of successful sales experience.
· Baseball sales experience preferred.
· College graduate required.
· Ability to work nights/weekends/flexible schedule.
Commensurate with experience.
ABOUT THE IRONPIGS:
The IronPigs are the only Minor League franchise to eclipse 600,000 in attendance for each of the last five campaigns. A record-setting 688,821 fans visited Coca-Cola Park during the 2012 season – making it the most frequented venue in Minor League Baseball for a third consecutive season.
Coca-Cola Park and the Lehigh Valley IronPigs have received numerous honors and distinctions since 2008, including Ballpark Digest’s “Ballpark of the Year” award and “Best Game Operations and Presentation” award as chosen by gameops.com.
Coca-Cola Park debuted in 2008 and became an overnight sensation and drew rave reviews for its intimacy, fan-friendly atmosphere and architectural design. Furthermore, FoxNews.com recently ranked Lehigh Valley IronPigs fans as the best fans in all of Minor League Baseball.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications and sales experience to Ron Rushe, Director, Corporate Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|< Prev||Next >|